Halloween again! We had the best group costume ever! The Big Lebowski. We had: Walter, the Dude and Donnie, the nihilists, Jesus, the stranger and Jackie Treehorn. We had a blast! I always thought costume parties are annoying but Halloween has changed my mind. It's great if you have time to really work on a costume. I will post pictures this week as soon as I have some time to edit.
Sunday, 31 October 2010
Halloween
Halloween again! We had the best group costume ever! The Big Lebowski. We had: Walter, the Dude and Donnie, the nihilists, Jesus, the stranger and Jackie Treehorn. We had a blast! I always thought costume parties are annoying but Halloween has changed my mind. It's great if you have time to really work on a costume. I will post pictures this week as soon as I have some time to edit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As I can judge you choose Jesus right ;o) My favorite is of course the Dude, such a life seems like a dream come true (without the troubles vreated by all his unexpected visitors). I love the character of Walter !
Post a Comment