Thursday, 29 December 2011

Review

I hope you all had a great Christmas! We celebrated with a few friends who didn't go home to their families like us. Other than that we just enjoyed the beautiful and mild winter days at home. One day of hiking one hour east from San Diego. A plateau on 1500m with forest and snow. We did a 16km hike and were happy to walk in snow for an entire day. Even though our feet were pretty wet pretty soon. The trail led us over the plateau and then joined the famous Pacific Crest Trail with sweeping vistas of the desert. I will post some pictures soon.


Now we are working a little bit between Christmas and New Year's Eve. I have finally written proof in the scientific literature that I spent time at Scripps!
Enjoy the last days of 2011 and celebrate the arrival of 2012!

3 comments:

Karsten said...

Wow, no 1 on the list of top ten! Good on ya mate!

Jipes said...

Hello Bro, nice to see a tiny bit of snow in SD right here still havn't see much falling down ! Congratulations to you for your publication it's well deserved ! Big hugs and kisses for this end of the year

Sheerkhan said...

Congratulations!!! And all the best for 2012! :)

Blog Archive