Tuesday, 29 May 2007

Update

After some drinks in the Crab Catcher happy hour, I am now officially a member of the McHeyzer-Williams lab. The first week was packed with info sessions and reading. The group is terrific and I feel that I will have a great time in the lab! Just for the lab geeks: we will soon upgrade to 17-color flow cytometry based on quantum dots...
On the weekend we have seen "Shrek the third". Recommended for all of you who like the green ogre! Surfing is not that good at the moment but maybe I have to spend more time looking for good spots. That's it! Have a great week!

2 comments:

foreverfondue said...

Our whole team now watch the adventures of our fellow countrymen. Would be great to see some pics of your new teacher and classmates. Whenever you want to invite them for a traditional swiss dinner, just come around to our highly recommended home: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2810624-forever_fondue_la_jolla-i

Unknown said...

Shinji, do you know if they serve traditional cheese fondue in that restaurant mentioned above? Isn`t that good for flactuences in summer? Bushwalla is cute. Also a surfer?

Blog Archive