Sunday, 6 July 2008

Shinji's birthday BBQ

As you know now, I enjoyed a romantic diner with Selina on Thursday. To celebrate my birthday with our friends, we organized a little BBQ at our place. We had a very nice evening and most of the pasta salad was gone by the end of the party. I was scared that I would have to eat leftovers for the next two weeks! Scott convinced me that a good Tequila tastes even better out of an eggcup.
Sunday we spent with a late spring cleaning the apartment. Once started we couldn't stop until Selina fell asleep from exhaustion. After a nap we went to the beach. Selina took another nap and I surfed shitty waves, which I nevertheless enjoyed. Then we topped off the weekend with a Fondue on the porch together with Amy and Michi and the dogs Felony and Killer. First time I had Fondue after surfing. It was sooo good!

No comments:

Blog Archive