Tuesday, 21 October 2008

New Panos

Hey gang!
Pretty busy week. My boss is organizing the La Jolla Immunology Conference. Of course he cannot do everything alone so we have to prepare all the paper stuff for the participants, carry drinks, help herding people and clean up in the end. It's a local meeting with 350 participants. You can see, the immunology community in the San Diego - LA area is rather big.
On another note: I added more panorama pictures in the "Pano" album. I also added the location for all panoramas so that you get a better ideas where I took the pictures. I know that the quality of the Picasa photos is not terrific but it allows me to put more and the upload is faster. If you would like to see one of the pictures in full quality just let me know. The originals are less saturated and more natural in color.

2 comments:

Sheerkhan said...

Beautiful :)

all the best from windy, rainy, cold Basel

- Martin

Sheerkhan said...

Shinji ich habe was für dich entdeckt :)

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2372301

Blog Archive