Todays video is a tribute to all my German friends... After all you have reached a number that is not neglectable anymore! Moreover, I think that Jan Delay makes great music, perfect for nerve cracking hours in traffic jams or smooth cruising along the ocean. A propos cruising, I will have my driving test tomorrow. No speeding, no rolling stops (also called California stops)! I hope that this is the last hurdle in my administrative ordeal for the moment.
Today in two weeks I will have my household aid arriving... ;-) First I was counting weeks, now days and soon it will be hours till Selina is back. Jupi! I can't wait to drive to the airport but have to do the damn dishes before!
Today in two weeks I will have my household aid arriving... ;-) First I was counting weeks, now days and soon it will be hours till Selina is back. Jupi! I can't wait to drive to the airport but have to do the damn dishes before!
1 comment:
Don't forget to get rid of old beer bottles and dead pizza boxes ;o) i wish you good luck for your driving license !
Thanks for the link I realize that I knew this shop and yes they have a beauty ;o) Make me feel like I want suddenly to do a trip to sunny California :o)
Post a Comment