Sunday, 19 August 2007

French Connection

Time goes fast. Another week and weekend over. Now that the weather is really nice and sunny California is all day sunny (>25°C), I enjoy the beach and the ocean as much as I can. Went to Blacks Beach with my French friends yesterday and today. Waves are still small but the water is warm (23°C) and I surfed a lot. Saturday night we went to a nice club downtown. Practiced my French the whole day and at the end I didn't know anymore in what language to think: Swiss German? French? English? The confusion might have been influenced by the drinks I had... Tomorrow real life will start again. Journal club at 8:30 and beach picnic in the afternoon. Life is hard in San Diego!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pas de confusion mon ami tu t'en sors merveilleusement dans toutes les langues ;o) Passe le bonjour à Sélina !

Anonymous said...

JP, you are just too kind too me... You will be allowed to play my guitar anyway!

Blog Archive