Hi there! The last week was really busy and I needed some rest. Concert, 1. August, big experiment, presentation in lab meeting - I was looking forward to a quiet weekend. Now it's Sunday evening and I feel rested and relaxed. Friday night I enjoyed some beers on the porch with Michi O when a couple who had parked their car in front of the house came to join our little party. He was really drunk and wanted to know everything about Switzerland but would not listen to our answers. Was a fun experience.
Yesterday I went to the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla where they had a special shark week. Nice little aquarium but I was disappointed by the shark specials. Later Michi and Ainhoa came over for diner. We had a little cooking lesson on how to prepare "Rahmsauce" and enjoyed a tender pork loin (Filet). It's ridiculously cheap here. 12$ for more than 1kg. Stuffed we went to the theatre to watch "The Bourne Ultimatum". Definitely a movie for boys with some very good action scenes. Sunday was lazy day at home.
Yesterday I went to the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla where they had a special shark week. Nice little aquarium but I was disappointed by the shark specials. Later Michi and Ainhoa came over for diner. We had a little cooking lesson on how to prepare "Rahmsauce" and enjoyed a tender pork loin (Filet). It's ridiculously cheap here. 12$ for more than 1kg. Stuffed we went to the theatre to watch "The Bourne Ultimatum". Definitely a movie for boys with some very good action scenes. Sunday was lazy day at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment