I am still excited as I did my first "real" experiment today. I sorted single cells by flow cytometry. Kind of the most advanced and fancy thing I have done in a lab up to now. With this machine you are able to sort very specific single cells out of a mixture of cells. You collect these cells one by one to analyze them in other experiments. For the pros: We do cDNA from single cells to analyze B cell receptor affinity of single B cells based on the mutation pattern in the CDRs. Pretty amazing. But with the professional help of skilled Dr. "P" Fazilleau no problem!

Last night I went surfing with Michi: Never seen that many people sharing so few and small waves... At least we didn't have to share the burger and the beer we had after the session!

Last night I went surfing with Michi: Never seen that many people sharing so few and small waves... At least we didn't have to share the burger and the beer we had after the session!
1 comment:
Hey Bro' you're getting pretty "high tech" oversea ! glad to hear that experiments are running fine keep the good spirit going !
Post a Comment