One of the highlights in spring is Selina's birthday. And as usual we threw a big party. Our former neighbor Ben, whose birthday is on the same day, organized a big cake. It may not look big but it was for 40 (!) people.
Who hasn't seen The Godfather? Us! So Mike decided that this is unacceptable and organized a Godfather night. Selina made one of her fantastic Lasagnas before we watched the movie. I have to say that I'm glad that Mike insisted. It's really good!
St. Patricks day, the Irish national holiday, is a big event here in California. I'm not quite sure whether it's because of the Irish roots that people have or the Irish beers... Mike does in fact have Irish blood and he does also enjoy Irish beer. He took the occasion and cooked a delicious Irish meal. And Selina was actually quite good at pouring half and halfs as you can see.
1 comment:
Oops, I missed that one! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How was the cake? :)
Post a Comment