The smile is still there but the fingers are sore... and my ear is hot from calling everyone to tell about my new baby. Nico (postdoc in our lab), his girlfriend Lucille and Michi O came over for diner on Saturday. We had a very nice BBQ and I could practice my French. Nothing better than a relaxed evening at home with friends, good food and a glass of wine!
Sunday was beach day. The Swiss crew and friends enjoyed a warm afternoon at the beach with some small but fun surf. Now I am trying to update you back home, already cleaned the dishes and I am ready to... play guitar! Have a beautiful week!
1 comment:
Nice ! C'est bon de savoir que tu continues a pratiquer ton francais parce que j'ai bien l'intention de venir te voir et de te raconter les derniers "gossips" de la France
Post a Comment