Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Wenn Engel reisen...


Last weekend I was in France with my girl-group. What happens if 4 girls are alone in an empty park and the sun is shining? Exactly!
And no, there are no uncensored pics.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Der schärfste STI Destop Hintergrund schlechthin!
Wir überlegen uns etwas.
Bravo.

Anonymous said...

Das ist Töll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about having Sélina and Dania getting a tatoo also ;o)

Anonymous said...

dear jipes: maybe we have one too, who knows...

Anonymous said...

Hard to beat! I am waiting for Selina in the mansion.

Unknown said...

********************HOT! HOT! HOT!********************

...and there was NO black bar when I took the picture.

I promise! ;-)

********************HOT! HOT! HOT!********************

Anonymous said...

nichte schlecht!..und wenn es ein topless-team ist dann ist es ein topless-team!!!

Anonymous said...

was geit jetzt ab!?! hohe schule!;o)

Anonymous said...

ou menno...

und ich trottel hock in indie!!!

...

respäckt, respäckt!

Blog Archive