Saturday, 21 July 2007
I'm not alone anymore!
I bought a guitar! And not any instrument but a Martin HD-28, one of the best guitars I've ever played. Went to a huge (I guess here it is considered average) guitar store in Carlsbad north of San Diego. They have 2500 guitars in stock (!) and I had a very hard time to choose one. The good thing is that here you really have a choice and you can play many many instruments to get a feel for what you want. And one was just perfect. Great sound and very sweet to play. Leaving the store with the guitar case and driving home along the coast was one of these magic moments in life that you never forget! That smile just didn't go away...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Shinji
please never loose that smile :)
I'm actually very honored that you play a "Martin" now...baby let me be your guitar ;)
keep on enjoying life there!
Btw. have seen the recent movie from Michael Moore, "Sicko", omg, it's really f***ed up this HMO-system they got, stay with OeKK! :))
Hey that's a cool one !!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear that you can also enjoy the great sound of Martin's guitar they are really terrific and they get better with time so imagine in 20 years ;o)
Post a Comment