Shame on us! On July, 4, the independence day of the US we decided to go to Mexico. After a 45 mins drive we arrived at the beach of Rosarito. First thing to do: surfing. Yes, with the dolphins. Yes, I know I am repeating myself but this time it was more impressive than usually. The waves were bigger than the weeks before and Michi and me alone in the water except for 4 dolphins that came veeery close. It was an awesome (very san diegan expression) experience. Ever seen dolphins riding a wave and jumping out of it 5m from you? I just thought, hope they see me and know what they are doing... After happy hour on the beach we had lobster and mexican folklore before heading home to the US. Immigration was no problem and we "only" had to wait 30mins at the border.
Wednesday, 4 July 2007
Viva Mexico!
Shame on us! On July, 4, the independence day of the US we decided to go to Mexico. After a 45 mins drive we arrived at the beach of Rosarito. First thing to do: surfing. Yes, with the dolphins. Yes, I know I am repeating myself but this time it was more impressive than usually. The waves were bigger than the weeks before and Michi and me alone in the water except for 4 dolphins that came veeery close. It was an awesome (very san diegan expression) experience. Ever seen dolphins riding a wave and jumping out of it 5m from you? I just thought, hope they see me and know what they are doing... After happy hour on the beach we had lobster and mexican folklore before heading home to the US. Immigration was no problem and we "only" had to wait 30mins at the border.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment