The daily commute... we really love it! No, not at all. This goes to all of you who commute by public transport: Enjoy! Don't complain about not being alone in your own car! Because I'm gonna complain about being alone (or of course with Selina) in our car, stuck in traffic jams, surrounded by the daily commuter madness. We have the impression that some Californians learn how to drive in Hollywood movies... We see things you can't imagine. The photo below is a collage of impressions from last Wednesday morning. Read it from left to right, top to bottom. Somehow there seems to be less traffic than in reality. And the 10-20mins traffic jam in PB to enter the freeway is missing. One night I woke up with a vision: I sat in the IC train Bern-Basel, peacefully watching the landscape (around Olten) passing by. And it was fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment