Sunday, 30 November 2008

Thanksgiving III - The end

So, Sunday was the end of almost everything: The holidays and most important November, I mean Movember! Last Tuesday we had the official Scripps Moustache day. Was quite a success and we got a lot of people wearing fake moustaches around Scripps. You can check out the members (with real mo's) and supporters of our team in the Picasa album. More pictures should follow. But now it's the end and to say goodbye to our new facial friend we met for burgers and beers. Right now I still have the moustache (the picture is taken now while writing) but it's waiting for the final shave.
Yes, surf again in the afternoon. Waves were still big and we can feel our arms. I'm actually really proud of Selina: After a little more than one year surfing she paddles out in overhead conditions without hesitating one second! Respect. There are not too many girls out there anyway and on the bigger days even less. Fearless!
Ok folks, enjoy your w
Publish Post
eek and see many of you soon in good old (cold) Switzerland!

No comments:

Blog Archive