Dear readers, I was alarmed by one of the blog readers that he got a trojan from our site! His computer detected "JS/Cardst.A". I have no idea how that should have come to the site. Trojans are small scripts that pretend to be something else than they really are (yes, like the trojan horse). Ususally authors try to get information about credit cards, bank accounts etc. "JS/Cardst.A" (if not detected by your anti-virus software) will pretend to be from AOL billing center and ask for credit card information. DO NOT answer any of the questions! Also, there is nothing on the blog that requires you to download anything. No popup windows with questions or anything! If you see something like this, please let me know immediately! You can find information about "JS/Cardst.A" at F-secure.
I put the blog in private mode for the last days to gather some information. Please let me know if you encounter anything unusual! I don't want to infect your computers! Mac users should not have to worry about this one.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
I put the blog in private mode for the last days to gather some information. Please let me know if you encounter anything unusual! I don't want to infect your computers! Mac users should not have to worry about this one.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
1 comment:
Symantec: Kills Trojans dead!
or something ;)
I never liked the movie really *rofl*
Post a Comment