So, the next big thing about Thanksgiving are all the sales. Friday after Thanksgiving is THE day for shopping. If you need something it's the perfect opportunity as you can get real bargains. If not... you can go shopping anyway. So, I needed a suitcase and I found one. I'm still not sure whether it's not too big. But if you come up with enough things you want me to bring to Switzerland I'll keep it.
Saturday the surf was up! So we had a very active day: Surfing after brunch and then hiking and wildlife watching along the San Dieguito River, a nature preserve 30mins from our place. We went there with my camera, Selina's binoculars and our birds of America book. And we saw plenty of birds and even two coyotes! It was really beautiful and relaxing. Especially, once we got out of sight of the freeway... More pictures will follow.
In the evening we couldn't resist and went to see Quantum of Solace. Sorry Chrigu, but I'm sure we gonna find another movie to watch when I'm in Thun! And go and see it. It's a nice action flick. But, if you're a James Bond fan, it's not a good James Bond movie. Our opinion. No gadgets, not funny, he doesn't get all the girls. Not a real Bond but a good and entertaining movie.
Saturday the surf was up! So we had a very active day: Surfing after brunch and then hiking and wildlife watching along the San Dieguito River, a nature preserve 30mins from our place. We went there with my camera, Selina's binoculars and our birds of America book. And we saw plenty of birds and even two coyotes! It was really beautiful and relaxing. Especially, once we got out of sight of the freeway... More pictures will follow.
In the evening we couldn't resist and went to see Quantum of Solace. Sorry Chrigu, but I'm sure we gonna find another movie to watch when I'm in Thun! And go and see it. It's a nice action flick. But, if you're a James Bond fan, it's not a good James Bond movie. Our opinion. No gadgets, not funny, he doesn't get all the girls. Not a real Bond but a good and entertaining movie.
1 comment:
ich sag nur tiefenschärfe....
Post a Comment