Sunday, 2 November 2008

Last week

Back to normal. Working in the lab again. Selina had a retreat of her (cell biology) department on Thursday and the McHeyzer-Williams lab celebrated Eddie's birthday with a beach picnic. Lots of fun: Volleyball, football, horseshoe etc. I twisted my ankle, which I realized didn't happen since I was... young? The rest of the week was used for Halloween preparations. Ah, and I bought an iPhone again. I just felt naked since I sold my old one last summer. Long story how I finally got it. You may remember my frustrating experiences with AT&T, the phone company when I wanted to buy an iPhone in September. This time I just walked into the store and left 20mins later with everything I ever wanted plus a 24% discount on my bill (for Scripps employees). Now Selina is checking out all the games...


No comments:

Blog Archive